You can also find my articles on my Google Scholar profile.
New papers and Preprints
- R. Lguensat, J. Le Sommer, S. Metref, E. Cosme, R. Fablet.Learning Generalized Quasi-Geostrophic Models Using Deep Neural Numerical Models. Neurisp workshop on Machine Learning and the Physical Sciences, Dec 2019, Vancouver, Canada. (pdf.)
- R. Fablet, L. Drumetz and F. Rousseau. End-to-end learning of energy-based representations for irregularly-sampled signals and images. arXiv, 1910.00556, 2019. (pdf.)
- S. Ouala, D. Nguyen, L. Drumetz, B. Chapron, A. Pascual, F. Collard, L. Gaultier, R. Fablet. Learning Latent Dynamics for Partially-Observed Chaotic Systems. arXiv, 1910.00556, 2019. (pdf.)
- D. Nguyen, S. Ouala, L. Drumetz, R. Fablet. EM-like Learning Chaotic Dynamics from Noisy and Partial Observations.
arXiv, 1903.10335, 2019. (pdf.)
- F. Rousseau, L. Drumetz, R. Fablet. Residual Networks as Flows of Diffeomorphisms. JMIV, SI on “Mathematical Foundations of Deep Learning in Imaging Science”, 2019. (pdf.)
- R. Fablet, P. Viet, R. Lguensat. Data-driven Methods for Spatio-Temporal Interpolation of Sea Surface Temperature Images. IEEE Trans. on Computational Imaging, 2017. (pdf.)
- R. Lguensat, P. Tandeo, P. Aillot, R. Fablet. The Analog Data Assimilation. Monthly Weather Review, 2017. (pdf.)
- A. Bertrand, D. Grados, F. Colas, S. Bertrand, X. Capet, A. Chaigneau, G. Vargas, A. Mousseigne, R. Fablet. Broad impacts of fine-scale dynamics on seascape structure from zooplankton to seabirds. Nature Communications, 5: 5239, 2014. (pdf.)
- P. Tandeo, B. Chapron, S. Ba, E. Autret, R. Fablet. Segmentation of mesoscale ocean surface dynamics using satellite SST and SSH observations. IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and remote Sensing, (pdf.)
- R. Fablet, L. Pecquerie, H. de Pontual, H. Hoie, R. Millner, H. Mosegaard, S.A.L.M Kooijman. Shedding light on fish otolith biomineralization using a bioenergetic approach. PLOS One, 2011. (pdf.)
- H.-G. Nguyen, R. Fablet, J.M. Boucher. Visual textures as realizations of multivariate log-Gaussian Cox processes. IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern recognition, CVPR’2011, Colorado Springs, June 2011. (pdf.)
- R. Fablet, P. Bouthemy. Motion recognition using non parametric image motion models estimated from temporal and multiscale cooccurrence statistics. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 25(12):1619-1624, December 2003. (pdf.)